Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Advanced trolling.

Humorous, yes, but I feel as if this axman13 is going to be humiliated off the web. Whatever... we don't need him around here.

Super Mario World on Crak Super Mario World on Crak

Funny, for some reason

Normally, I am steadfast in my belief that random is never, ever, funny. But this movie made me laugh. Out loud. One thing I just HAVE to know is what's the name of that song during the bits where Mario throws the horns and "does the mario?"

Dawning of Darkness (P2) Dawning of Darkness (P2)

Advise ignored

The reasons the original Dawning of Darkness failed are the same reasons that part 2 dod as well.

Dawning of Darkness Dawning of Darkness

Imperfect

Let's get started with some of the obvious flaws. A lack of music in many scenes, contrived dialogue and poor use of spelling and grammar keep this series from achieving the standards of, say, SMBZ. But considering that the next episode is a while away, it's a good way to keep yourself occupied when it lands.

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

A great collection.

Like all collections and compilations, there are many or few weak links that can tarnish an otherwise perfect slate. In Wii Sports Resort, it was golf. In Super Mario Galaxy, it was the Daredevil comets. In Sprite TV 3, it was Titrotu's grotesque gay-sex-based Halo ripoff, OgamaPride's endlessly samey Kirby-on-fire sketch and the perversely grotesque Pokemon ending: dude walks around, game glitches out, and oh look, here's Pikach- "ALRIGHT BITCH! SHIT'S BEEN LIT UP" Stealing from someone else's sketch to use in the exact same compilation is stupidly obvious plagiarism, but because everything else is so damn funny, I'm willing to let it slide.

Drawing experiment Drawing experiment

Er, yes and no.

While this movie is indeed a good example of a drawing movie, there isn't enough substance to it. I wish I didn't have to blam it, but I'm not sure I have much choice.

MISPLACED MISPLACED

Perhaps I was wrong...

For an anim called Mario Twins, I said that lack of picture quality can be overruled by almost everything else. Unfortunately, at that time, I hadn't seen Misplaced. While it did make me smile inside, the animation was nothing short of atrocious. This movie is probably going to get blammed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Jinx-Studios responds:

But it didn't.

NYAA NYAA NYA NYAA NYAA.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 2 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 2

Just great, no matter what those others say

I would LOVE to know why you people keep blamming sprite movies. They're funny, the animation is quality without requiring too much effort and sprite sheets just BEG to be used in parodies. Bowser's Kingdom is undoubtably one of the best examples. I WOULD say "Keep up the good work" but you are, unfortunately, done with Bowser's kingdom, aren't you?

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

A lesson to be learned

I think that this animation is undeniable proof that lack of picture quality can be overruled by almost everything else. This and stick anims that get vote 5s.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

New techniques

You downloaded 3DFA, didn't you? You put it to good use. And I recognized the Galaxy theme you put in there.